Monday, June 1, 2015

Day 366-PEACE

Wednesday, May 27th

Hey guys,

     In today's modern society, things are constantly moving. We are constantly going to one place or another, and if we're NOT, then we don't really know what to do with ourselves. Today, I experienced just how TRUE that is, especially with me. In my life, I have about a million different things to do, and responsibilities to uphold, I am not used to having a WHOLE DAY to do one thing. Today, however, I got to experience that, I had nothing to do, all day, except for worship practice tonight. I'm not gonna lie, by the time I had to leave for practice, I was going just a tad bit crazy. This all just reminded me though of how hesitant I am to slow down in my life and just relax. I need to learn how to just be STILL, just enjoy the moment, with nothing to do, no where to be, just having a few moments, maybe even a few hours of peace.

<3 Always,
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment