Monday, June 1, 2015

Day 367-Goodbyes

Thursday, May 28th

Hey guys,

      So, today is one of those days that I've been dreading for a LONG time, today is our LAST bible study/the sending off party for Katie and Patricia. These girls have been SUCH a blessing for me, and just a blast to be around. Though we may not always get done what we're supposed to, we ALWAYS have fun, and have laughs. This group has become one of my highlights of every week, and basically my core group of girls who know me, and what's happening in my life. It makes me sad to know that this is the end until next fall, because I will miss seeing these girls every Thursday, and laughing with them every other day of the week. What makes me even MORE sad is the fact that two of them are LEAVING! Patricia is going to Germany to visit her Aunt for 2 weeks, and Katie, probably the one I'm closest to in this group is going to work at Eagle Lake Summer camp for 5 WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I honestly don't know what I'm going to do with my life without these two...:(

<3 Always,
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment