Monday, June 1, 2015

Day 370-Laughs

Sunday, May 31st

Hey guys,

      Tonight at youth was...interesting...on so many levels. It was easily one of the most hilarious nights I've had in a LONG time though, so I thought I would share some of the many quotes from last night...

(Talking about boundaries, a student raises her hand) "I have curfew as a boundary."
    Adrienne: "So, what's your curfew?"
    Student:"...well, I don't really have one..."

     Adrienne: "When you hear the word pastures, what do you think of?"
     Leader: "Sheep?"
     Jae and I: "BAAHHH!!!!!"

     Adrienne: "I am one of those who wants to go THROUGH the fence, it makes me who I am..."
        Student: "...who I YAM?
     Adrienne: "Oh shush, yams are good for you."

      Adrienne: "So none of you get frustrated with waiting to date?"
      Student sitting next to me leans over and says: "My parents haven't told me I couldn't date...it just ain't happening...the struggle is REAL."

So yes, tonight has shown me just how much laughter can change everything.

<3 Always,
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment