Sunday, February 8, 2015

Day 208- Mountain Biking!

Hey guys,

     So, today I went mountain biking with Katie for the first time in 8 years, and now, I am reminded of why I didn't like it the first time...The first time, I was 11 years old, at my first sleep away camp for an entire week, that was problem number 1. Problem number two; in ONE DAY, I got bucked off a horse, got stepped on by a horse, fell on the bike trail 11 times, ran over my friend and into a bush, and almost got hit by a car...so yeah, mountain biking and me, we don't get along...Anyways, today I decided to give it another shot, and thankfully it wasn't NEARLY as bad as my first time biking, but it still wasn't exactly a walk in the park. About 30 minutes into it, Katie and I decided that we just wanted to take a leisurely bike ride, so we switched over to the Green-way, which was basically like an even easier version of the Prairie Path for all you Wheaties! The whole ride was actually really enjoyable, not the easiest at times, but definitely fun! In the end, I was very proud of the two of us for powering through and sticking it out :)

<3 Always,
Rose 

No comments:

Post a Comment