Saturday, February 28, 2015

Day 226- Boys

(Friday)

Hey guys!

     So, today I spent ALL day with the boys as Mom was in Charlotte visiting her family. It was...interesting...it definitely had it's challenges, but overall, it left me feeling so blessed to be a big sister. For a long time, I wanted so badly to be a big sister, and now that day is here, and yes, it's not always rainbows and butterflies, but it's LIFE. Life is messy, ugly, and frustrating, but life is also fun, beautiful, and filled with blessings, it's just a matter of taking the time to look for them in our everyday life. I am so happy to be an older sister, and I am so aware that it is likely that this time next year, I WON'T be at home, being able to spend time with them everyday, so I need to savor the moments I DO have with them, because there will come a time when all I want is to go back to this day, that I spent with my brothers.

<3 Always,

Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment