Sunday, February 15, 2015

Day 214-Patricia

Hey guys,

     So, I have been blessed to meet some of the most kind, caring, self-less people at our new church, but this post is about one of them, Patricia. Even though she is only 15, Patricia is wise beyond her years, and mature beyond her years as well. Her caring heart touches everyone around her, she is always looking for little things to do to brighten someones day. Patricia is smart, kind, funny, mature, sweet, and caring, and I am so lucky to have met her. We enjoyed spending our night together at Winter Jam, and then she slept over at my house and went to church with us in the morning, so we've spent basically the entire weekend together, and I wouldn't have it any other way! Patricia, it's so clear to me that you are going to do HUGE things, God has so many plans for your life, you are so successful in everything you do! There is an awesome song by Sidewalk Prophets called, "The things I would say", and the chorus ALWAYS reminds me of Patricia, it says, "Be strong in the Lord, and never give up hope. You're gonna do great things, I already know. God's got his hand on you, so don't live life in fear, forgive and forget, but don't forget why you're here, take your time and pray, these are the words I would say." 

<3 Always,
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment