Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Day 210-A close call!

Hey guys,

     So, I woke up this morning not feeling well at all, and instantly thought, "oh crap..." If you live in Caldwell County, you know that there are a BUNCH of viruses going around, strep, flu, stomach bugs, and even pneumonia, so when I woke up this morning not feeling well, I was bracing myself for the worst. I was hoping that as I went on with my day, I would start to feel better, but unfortunately, that was not the case. By the time I got home at 4:30, I was exhausted, and fully convinced that I was sick, so I spent most of tonight resting and hoping that I'd feel better in the morning. Luckily for me, that DID work, I obviously don't feel 100% today, but I DO feel better than I did yesterday, and that's a start! Please pray that I can continue to rest and heal this week, because I've got a VERY busy weekend, and would hate to have to stay home because I'm sick!

<3 Always,
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment