Sunday, February 15, 2015

Day 213- WINTER JAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys, 

    So, today is the day that I've been waiting for for MONTHS, it's WINTER JAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Winter Jam is an all Christian concert featuring 10 different christian artists/bands for $10! It is so cool to see so many people on fire for God, it was definitely worth the very cold, very LONG, wait outside. I know I probably won't get them all, but some of the bands we saw were; Francesca Battestelli(my personal favorite), For King and Country, Skillet, Family Force 5, Blanca, Veridia, Building 429, Jeremy Camp, and New Song. Being super involved in music, I was basically on cloud 9 the entire night. All in all, I'd say it was a pretty solid Valentines Day :)

<3 Always,
Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment