Saturday, February 28, 2015

Day 227-Time with Katie!

(Saturday)

Hey guys,

    So, today was an AWESOME day! I essentially had a "Katie Day" and spent more than 5 hours together, which didn't even seem like a lot! She had gone out to lunch with some of the other high school students, so I went to meet them at Cook Out, and enjoyed watching the Pam and Jim wedding montage on Michael's phone sitting in the backseat of Anna's car in the parking lot...We came home and decided that we wanted to do something crafty, but we couldn't decide WHAT, so we decided to drive into Hickory for some inspiration. Katie took me to this FLIPPING AWESOME place called the resource warehouse, I like the way she described it, "It's basically a 24/7 craft oriented yard sale..." Places like this are seriously my dream come true, I could have spent the entire day in there if she had let me! We also went to Hobby Lobby to finish finding the materials that we didn't find at resource, which was also a blast for me. We got home and got to work working on making a tutu, which she had never done, but don't worry, I've officially inspired her to make one of her own! We got done with the tutu and still had time before dinner, so we decided to watch "Friends", because she had never seen it, and it's like one of my favorite TV shows. We enjoyed dinner of baked spaghetti with Katie's sister Rachel, and their Mom, and it was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! After dinner, we STILL had time before we were planning to head out again, so we watched some more friends :) Then we left to go see Jae and her sister Trystan perform in their duo dance competition, which in my opinion, they KILLED!!! AND then, we finally parted ways. Today was so much fun doing stuff we both equally enjoyed doing, getting to have "serious" talks, and also just getting to have fun with each other and enjoy being around each other. I love you Katie!

<3 Always,
Rose

1 comment:

  1. Katie hadnt seen Friends?!?!
    good thing you educated her!

    sounds like such an awesome fun day!

    ReplyDelete